We are conducting maintenance from 5:00 to 6:00 (UTC+3) on July 6, 2023. During the maintenance period, most functions will still be available and there will be about 15 minutes of downtime. After the maintenance is over, you will be required to restart the game and download the update patch for the latest game content.
The content of this update is as follows:
1. The "Summer carnival" event will start on July 10th.
【Summer Battle Pass】
The "Summer Battle Pass" event will be available from July 10th to July 21st. There are two types of Battle Pass available: "Common" and "Collector Edition". By completing Battle Pass missions, you can earn Summer Battle Pass Points to increase your Battle Pass level and unlock generous rewards.
The "Common" Battle Pass is available for all players for free. You can obtain rewards such as stickers, "Surprise Chest - Supply Crate" and other rewards by leveling up.
The "Collector Edition" Battle Pass can be purchased by gold coins at any time and offers even more rewards, including the coupons, special avatar, holiday-themed camouflage and modification "T95 - T-Rex".
From July 10th to July 21st, log in every day to receive rewards, including bonus cards, controllable experience bonuses, "Surprise Chest - Coupons" and other rewards.
From July 10th to July 21st, participate in the "Summer carnival" event to get "Summer carnival Points", which can be exchanged for premium account, stickers, "Surprise Chest - Coupons", "Surprise Chest - Supply Crate", camouflage and other wonderful rewards in the exchange shop.
From July 17th to July 21st, by logining in daily and participating in battles, you can obtain "Materials for Cultivation". By using the "Materials for Cultivation", you can cultivate watermelons by loosening the soil, fertilizing, watering and other activities. At the same time, you will earn "Summer carnival Points". Successfully cultivating mature watermelons will reward you with resource rewards.
On July 15th, July 16th, July 21st, July 22nd, July 29th and July 30th, from 12:00-13:00 and 19:00-21:00, those who participate in 15 vs15 battles and meet certain conditions will get double silver coins bonus.
2. Entertainment game mode "Low gravity" will be available daily from July 7th to July 9th, between 12:00 and 19:00!
In this game mode, the effect of gravity is greatly reduced, allowing tanks to travel faster, and it is easier to bounce or even fly over obstacles (yes, it's time to take off!!!). Complete 1 battle in the "Low gravity" game mode everyday to get wonderful participation rewards.
The AMX 13 105 tank has been added to the "Low gravity" game mode.
3. The event "Treasure Map Hunt" will be available from July 6th to July 12th!
During the event period, complete tasks to get the opportunity to explore the map. Each time you explore the map, you will get resource rewards. After completing 5 rounds, you can get a 50% discount on the Type 63.
1. Tasks for tanks of Tiers III and above in the monthly "Road to Advancement" event have been optimized:
- Task earnings have been increased: Increased the number of daily wins worth 500% EXP from 1 to 3.
- Tasks difficulty has been simplified: The 7th victory task has been removed, and immediately after the 6th victory each day, you will receive an additional x3 Controllable EXP Bonus (valid for 3 days).
【New in Store】
1. From July 6th to July 12th, the ERC 90 F4 and ELC EVEN 90 will be available in the store.
2. From July 7th to July 13th, you can get the "T-62M - Fortress" modification in the Raffle Wheel through the roulette key. Get all remaining prizes at the same time as when you receive the modification prize.